A Productivity Planner Printable to help you make clear goals, outline them and get more done. Use the daily planner pages to map out your days so you can get the most out of your day. This year you plan to advance your life? The problem is you don’t know how to make clear steps so you can get from point A to point B. Let’s be honest we all started projects that never got completed.
This productivity planner is made to help you execute your goals by outlining your overall visions. Use the Vision Board Printables to start with your overall ideas of your Goal Setting Projects for 2020.
Then break them down to where you actually are by using the Wheel of Life to tap into your current life. Then intentional set a goal for each section using SMART ( Specific. Measurable. Achievable. Realistic. Time-bound) Goals.
By outlining your goals and breaking down to smaller task you can see how easy it is to stay consistent and actually get things done.
Set your goals from Yearly- Monthly- Weekly- Daily- Hourly.
——GET YOUR GOALS OUT YOUR HEAD & ON PAPER, MAKE THEM REALITY———-
Finally, stop talking about what you will do for the New Year and make a plan to keep you on top!
The Productivity Planner helps you
+ create an action plan and map out your 2020 life and goals
+ a visualization board in your journal so you can manifest your dreams quickly
+ get crystal clear on how to schedule your day
+ learn how to confidently set goals
+ set up batch days for each month so you’re always ahead of your to-do list
+ Stay motivated with Monthly Quotes
So excited to share with you the Productivity Planner that will help you reduce overwhelm and get things done!
– 55 pages (Sizes A5 and US Letter)
– 2020 yearly overview so you can organize your goals and dreams
– A section for you to add your vision board and drill down on your goals
– Wheel of life because sometimes you just don’t know where to start
– Goal section ( cover page, top 3 goals, action planer, goals for the year)
– Month at a glance, all in one sheet that helps you stay focus
– Month overview so you get to outline what you should focus on each month
– Weekly overview in 2 options ( top 3 goals, time slots, and meals section)
– Daily schedule ( 2 options) for creating the perfect morning and night routine
– Block schedule to help you take breaks and learn how to batch
– Brain Dump Printable to unload your thoughts and free your mind for creativity
– 12 Month Calendar with Quotes to keep you motivated and organized. (undated)