Throwing a party can be time-consuming and require lots of effort. You need to get the decorations, budget, grocery list, and invites together to ensure everything runs smoothly.
However, I have been too exhausted with my newborn and just returned to work to find the time to plan my husband’s graduation party. But bailing out was not an option because I am very proud of him and wanted to celebrate him graduating with his BS in CyberSecurity.
But, just when things seemed unattainable since I had two weeks to plan plus prepare my daughters recital, attend my husband’s graduation and have the party the same day; El Marsh Kitchen fell into my lap.
Yes, outsource and higher yourself a party planner. I am a mom that doesn’t possess magic so I can’t snap my fingers and make more time.
El Marsh Comfort Kitchen is a party planner and chef. She has been a lifesaver and was my fairy godmother. I felt like Cinderella heading to the ball.
After consulting her over the phone and constantly through email, I felt sane again.
She quickly with a one day turn around come up with…
- The theme of the party– tailgate sports party. My husband is a San Francisco fan, so that was a perfect fit.
- The invitations to send out to the guest.
- She created a menu because I really didn’t have the time to think of quick meals to make within my budget. I didn’t make everything on the list, but it was good to have options.
- She gave me a recipe for the items I wasn’t too comfortable making such as the pulled pork, bean dip, and coleslaw which was AMAZING! It was great because all I had to do was pick up the items from the store and cook. No thinking necessary.
- She created these cute sports themed water bottle wraps. Check out my Instagram for pictures.
- And she was always available with party planning ideas!
I was not compensated for giving this review; I just think she was such a great person to work with and wanted to share my experience. So that if another mom is looking to plan a party and like me feel
- don’t know where to begin
- and don’t have the time to invest
You should hire a party planner like El Marsh to assist you!