MAKE EXTRA MONEY WITH THESE REAL AND LEGITIMATE JOBS (no sales)
This month I want to help you make extra money, reduce debt, and find simple ways to save money. I understand the importance extra income can make in someone’s life.
Do you know the first thing you should check? Your money mindset! Make extra money becomes difficult if they’re
If you want to make extra money but it feels difficult. Then your money blocking beliefs may be in the way. Understanding how to removing those negative thoughts is the key. By using these simple steps, you can change your mindset about money and develop a cure to having more. Don’t let roadblock get in the way of you getting down the road to success or cause stress.
My ultimate stress comes from my student loans. And that because most of my payment goes towards interest instead of the principal.
Then, a year ago everything changed when l understood how having a side hustle can make a difference. Having the ability to make extra money, will allow you can tackle so many things. off your list.
Believe me, any amount earned or saved help.
Picture a life where you are completely out of debt and have no bills. I mean NONE. No house, college loan, car or credit card debt. A life where you If work because you choose to and not because you HAVE too.
A few ways that extra money could make a difference in your life is by
- First and foremost pay down DEBT FASTER
- Start an Emergency Fund
- Invest into Retirement
- College Fund for kids
- Pay off your home early
- Save for a family vacation
- Leave your current job … Say what? Yes, side hustles can make good money.
- Share money
CLEVER WAYS TO MAKE EXTRA MONEY WITHOUT LEAVING THE HOUSE
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. If you decide to purchase any of these resources, I earn a small commission at no additional cost to you. I recommend these products only because I have experience with them and use them for my own business.
- Start a Blog: Not only are you doing something you love but you can make a good income from doing so. My most influential bloggers are Michelle Schroeder- Gardner from Makings Sense of Cents has earned $100,000 in income a month by blogging. Abby from Just a Girl and her Blog income report for December 2106 was 41,666. Melyssa Griffin, whom I met in person, said 283,680 in December 2016.
Are you inspired? You can easily create your blog with my simple step by step tutorial. Don’t tell anyone but it’s as little as 2.95 a month with your free domain. Did you calculate that yearly as I did? I paid a little over $100 for 3 years. BOOM.
There are two resources that I invested in, that can also help you start and launch a successful blog. It’s Making Sense of Affiliate Marketing here and Building a Framework book here!
Not a people person
2. Become a Leap force at Home Agents: enjoy competitive pay, have no set work hours or schedules and enjoy the benefits of running their own home-based business.
3. Input data for companies: so check out Upwork and choose between fixed rates and hourly rates Freelance Jobs at Upwork.com.
4. Takings Surveys: This is an easy way to make extra money at home. Survey companies I recommend are Swagbucks, Survey junkie, American Consumer Opinion. It’s free to answer some surveys, test products and make your money.
5. Test and review websites: UserTesting.com pays you to review sites. Plus you get $10 for each site review and $15 for the mobile test. They are looking for the everyday person perspective.
6. Review movie & preview: Did you know that you can get paid for watching videos such as previews, news celebrity video, and others? Swagbucks ask you to view certain videos, so it’s an easy way to earn over $200 a month (varies). Plus you get $5 just for signing up here!
7. Help Google Improve: Get Google’s Screenwise app here. Google uses this information to help them market and increase the functionality of their advertising programs when targeting users that are similar to you.
8. Give google your opinion: answer quick surveys and earn google play credit. May not make you money but can save you money if you love to download music, games or buy apps.
9. Pet Watcher: It’s like babysitting but with animals. My friend loves animals and swears by it. She simply has pets come over when the owner is out-of-town and make money per dog. And it’s not like kids because there’s no rule on how many pets can be in your house. Use Care.com or indeed.
10. Dog Walker– My friend Evelyn walk dogs as a part-time job, while her husband earns enough to replace more than his full-time job.
11. Groom Dogs– offer to wash, clip nails and care for the pets
12. Babysit Kids: If you have a full-time job and wondering how can I possibly watch more kids. I have an excellent idea. You can babysit on the weekends or for special occasions Valentine’s Day, New Year’s Eve or someone’s anniversary. Be creative. A Nanny can now make about 15$ an hour. So post up your flyer at schools or in the community center. Also, check out Care.com
13. Teach something you know: My good Caroline has piano lessons in her home. She is a stay at home mom who makes 1,000 a month teaching kids a skill. This is her way to make extra money without even leaving the house. Brilliant!
ENJOY WORKING WITH PEOPLE
14. Become a Virtual Assistant: Business owner are looking for a modern way to make their business run smoothly, and Virtual Assistants are in demand. Most start off blogging because it shows your work and makes it easy to connect with others.But that’s not the only way to network on Facebook or LinkedIn. And advertise on craigslist or at Zirtual and Upwork.
15. Transcriptionist: Listen to audio documents that need to be transcribed on paper. I couldn’t tell you how many people are looking for someone to assist them in the blogging world and lawyers look for transcriptionist as well. Check Facebook, and LinkedIn.
16. Prepare Taxes: Tax season is a good time to help individuals fill out their taxes.
17. Rent out a Room: Have a house with extra space? You can rent out a room to help alleviate the cost of your mortgage.
18. Become a Tutor: As a busy mom, you can’t be everywhere all the time. Offer a service such as tutoring a language, homework or SAT can be extremely helpful.
19. Resume and Cover Letter Building: I have edited enough resumes and help others create great resumes so they can get a job.
20. Air BnB: You can safely rent out your home by using Airbnb or save money by using Airbnb.
21. YouTube– people have set up YouTube Channels and tapped into a Vlog which is a video blog to become an influence and make extra money.
22. Search Craigslist– look for work from home jobs to make extra money. You would not believe how many people are looking for editors, writers, freelancers and resume help.
23. Amazon Virtual Locations: did you know that Amazon offers work from home job anything from a call center, procurement to financial analyst? Look for jobs here.
SAVE MONEY AND REBATES
24. Refinanced Loans: This lowers the interest rate on student loans. So instead of 6.5 %, earnest can start as low as 2.55%. You just saved loads of money on interest. Then reinvest the extra money back into the loan. I have researched the best loan refinance companies and by far Earnest had the best rate. Find out how much you will save by refinancing your loan at Earnest. Plus Earnest offers a $200 bonus to your account when you sign here.
25. Ebates: Are you an online shopper? Yep me too! This app is great because when you sign up, you get $5 plus you can get up to 10% cash back. I have already received 5 checks because I’m a true online shopper Amazon is my best friend. It doesn’t cost anything to use Ebates. Instead, you just click on a link to their website, type what store or website you‘re looking for, and it sends you directly to the desired website. They earn money from you shopping through their link. And they offer you a discount for doing so. Plus, you can still use coupons and discounts. Another way to make extra money is by receiving cash back on your purchases. Let get you saving and making money here!
26. Use the app Ibotta: The modern way to coupon without clipping papers. Go to the store of your choice and click the coupons that you would like to use for the future purchase. And within minutes after submitting your proof of purchase, you will get cash back! Receive $10 with a welcome bonus. Sign up at Ibotta!
27. Make your money back with a refund on items that you brought: Download Paribus app which connects to your email and searches receipts for dropped prices. Get price adjustments at Target, Best Buy, Amazon, Wal-Mart and more.
Sell, Sell and Sell More Stuff.
28. Sell your Things: You can sell your child’s clothes at Once Upon a Child, Craigslist or adult clothes at Plato’s Closet. Now with the new app such as Letgo, you can sell just about anything from home.
29. Be Creative: sell things on Esty. If you’re good at making things from printable, hats, pillows, jewelry or wedding invitations, this is a great place to start. Skies are the limit.
Great with computers
30. Technical Freelancing: allows you to make money with design, graphics programming. Check out Upwork for hourly jobs and rates.
31. Fiverr: This is an excellent way to make extra money using your skill. To find out how someone made 864 in a month on Fiverr and how you can make it too. Then read his story here. To view jobs on Fiverr click here.