25 Powerful Ways to Remove Negative Energy in Your Life + Take Back Control
Negative energy is all around us. It can drain our mental health and make us feel stuck in life.
But it doesn’t have to stay that way!
Find out how to remove negative energy from your life so you are confident enough to take back control of your life – remove the barriers holding you back from achieving your goals and living an awesome life. But, first, what is energy?
Understand The Law of Conservation of Energy
Energy can neither be created nor destroyed; energy can only be transferred or changed from one form to another.
The question is: how far does the concept of energy extend?
Does that hold true for everything in life? For example, could it be possible to transfer energy through people?
MindValley, Positive people are drawn to positive energy; negative individuals are attracted to bad energy.” As a result, if you want to improve your own life, you must first eliminate any harmful energy.
So, how can you reclaim your energy if you give it away? The first step in regaining power is to become conscious of what you did to lose it.
Are you running low on energy? It’s easier than ever these days–especially if you’re part of the email, Facebook, Instagram generation.
The quicker we read people’s updates and skim articles, the more exhausted our brain becomes.
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. For more information, see my disclosures here.
What is anExample of Negative Energy?
It is a force or vibe that sucks the life out of you or makes a room feel thick and weighted. Negative energy can exist in several forms: as matter, as a substance, or as vibrations.
If you are unsure if this is you, then here are ten signs you should look out for.
10 Signs of Negative Energy
1. You feel tired all the time
2. You don’t enjoy life anymore
3. You are constantly stressed or anxious
4. You don’t have any energy
5. You have a lot of health problems
6. You constantly argue with people
7. You feel negative and down about yourself
8. Your life is in chaos
9. You’re always fighting something and feel something is wrong
10. You have a hard time forgiving people
How to Cleanse The Energy Around You
There are many ways to remove negativity; some work better than others for different people. Below I will share with you some of the most popular and effective ways to remove bad energy from your home, from your physical, spiritual, and energy body.
My Story started with my Inner Child
As a kid raised in the city’s inner-city, my difficulties drove me to be emphatic and have compassion for others.
It’s what prompted me to help people discover their purpose and clarity and remove emotional barriers preventing them from achieving their full potential.
It’s not unusual for inner-city youngsters to go to a school where teachers tell them they will never make it to college. And you feel like the system is stacked against you.
It was distressing to learn that only 50-60% of high school students completed their education. Not because they weren’t intelligent or talented; it was due to a lack of positive influence in their lives.
It’s difficult to break free from this vicious cycle when children are surrounded by hatred, bullying, and low self-esteem.
For you, it may be your family members, spouse, coworkers, or anybody else who is trying to harm your faith and self-esteem.
How I overcame limiting beliefs and negativity
As a teenager, I practiced stagnant energy removal techniques and intense prayer.
I was lucky to have a fantastic support system that installed positive beliefs by telling me, “I would go to college and be successful.”
I tell this story to show the relationship between the story you created for yourself (energy) and your reality (energy transferred).
Whether you’re expressing yourself positively or negatively, it’s critical to recognize the power of words.
The power you have to create a better life is mainly determined by what you feel and what you say aloud or internally.
Words are powerful. There is never a moment when we aren’t reading, speaking, or listening. And what’s more, there is an emotional attachment or response to the words in our lives. This is what forms our associations, beliefs, and perceptions about ourselves and others. Once we’ve made it a habit to pay attention to the negative words, it’s easier to believe them. We have all of the power in the world to make the switch and use positive words to uplift every aspect of our livesCredited to TEDX University
Does this make sense?
There are several stages involved in overcoming negativity.
Understanding the process is the essential approach to overcome it.
Use the techniques in this post to begin recognizing and changing your own personal beliefs and those that society has taught you.
Recognize and challenge destructive ideas that have been ingrained in your mind through family, friends, school, and popular culture.
18 Powerful Ways to Removing Negative Energy from Your Life
Control Your Thoughts
“Folks are usually about as happy as they make their minds up to be.”
– Abraham Lincoln
I found the love of my life by eliminating bad experiences that haunted my reality. I focused on what I wanted out of love instead of what I didn’t want.
A powerful vision board may be used to draw happiness to yourself.
Happiness is always an uphill battle, but overall I’m happy. When negative thoughts invade, as they tend to do, I follow several steps.
Within each of us is the power to design and destroy. Knowing that we are powerful makes it simpler to increase positive energy.
Below are steps to cleanse negative energy, develop good energy, and manifest your reality.
Choose Your Attitude and Emotion
- Guard Your Time
When dealing with negative energy, it’s crucial to guard your time. Make sure that you’re spending time with people and things that make you happy. Spend time alone to reflect and relax. Don’t let anyone else control your time or energy.
2. Refocus Your Thoughts By Focusing on Abundance in your life. There are some positive things in your life.
Everything in your life may not be going entirely well, but I’m sure there is one area that is all good.
It could be money, it could be your health, it could be love.
Or you are a great person and mom!
Focus on the positive can draw more positive energy to you. Follow the habits of those successful in creating success in life.
3. Practice self-compassion and self-love – accept yourself for who you are, flaws and all.
4. Create a positive affirmation or mantra to recite to yourself when you are feeling down, or negative energy starts to creep in.
5. Make time each day for some ‘you’ time – take a relaxing salt bath, read your favorite book, go for a walk in nature for fresh air.
Taking a sea salt bath is a fantastic practice to connect body and spirit. You participate in initiation to open up yourself to elements when you immerse yourself in a ritual bath. Ritual bathing cleanses both your physical and spiritual bodies of impurity, allowing them to be cleansed, according to Gaia
Choose to Behave Productively.
6. Take control of your life by setting goals and priorities and planning
7. Make time each week to do something that brings you joy, even if it’s just for a few hours.
8. Invest in yourself and your growth by attending workshops, courses or reading books on personal development.
9. Keep a journal and document your journey – write down your thoughts, feelings, successes, and challenges along the way.
10. Release your anger and frustration in a healthy way – through exercise, writing, or talking to someone you trust.
11. Write down what’s bothering you – then tear up that piece of paper to release it from your life
12. Be grateful for all the things that are going well in your life.
Be thankful for the sun, the wind on your face, the touch of your child, the heartbeat of your husband, the smell of coffee, and the sound of music. You will be amazed by how much we miss because we are so busy.
And how much of your vibration you can control with gratitude.
Action: Pause and capture your five senses. Smell, taste, touch, sight, and sound!
Close your eyes and take deep breaths for 5 minutes, focusing on the warmth in your hands and feet
Spirituaity Hacks for Balance
13. Cleanse Your Aura of bad energy –What are the Benefits & How to do it
14. Work on your Chakras especially your Heart Chakra
15. Listen to different sound waves to clear negative energy from the body and home
strengthen your spirituality
Positivity Prevails Over Doubt & Fear
16. To free yourself of negative thoughts, you need to eliminate low vibration feelings.
Fear and Doubt operate under low vibration of 100, which can affect your well-being over time.
If you want to remove fear, you need to break this cycle by freeing yourself of negative self-talk and complaining.
Instead, focus on positive ones like joy which operates under a high vibration of 400. It can help to absorb negative energy over time.
When you begin to raise your vibration, you will find it much easier to let go of fear and other low-vibration ideas and negative emotion.
Instead of thinking, you’ll fall/fail because you’re unprepared. Jump off the cliff and build a parachute on the way down. Yes, being exposed to something new can be frightening, but if you try instead of not trying at all, you will be happier in the long run. Motivation is always available; it’s just a matter.
- So leave that job if it brings you stress
- Start a blog that you believe will not be successful. It will
- Love again even if it didn’t work the first time.
- Even if no one else believes in you, have confidence in yourself.
Understand when things don’t happen, it doesn’t mean it won’t happen.
17. Often, we find that roadblock keeps us from things not because it’s not meant to be but because it’s not our season.
As I look back on my life, I realize that every time I thought I was being REJECTED from something good, I was actually being REDIRECTED to something better.
Rid Abundance Blocks
18. Abundance blocks are mental hurdles that keep you from attracting pleasure and success. The terms “manifesting blocks” or “abundance blocks” refer to the roadblocks that prevent you from achieving with the Law of Attraction and manifestation.
Listen to Christie Marie Sheldon if you want to learn how to eliminate negative emotions in the most efficient way possible. Christie Marie Sheldon explains how abundance blocks might keep you from living a wonderful life.
Credit to: Map of Spirituality ( click for download)
7 Tips to Steer Clear of People who Cause Stress
Download Free inspirational printable here
Have you ever been around someone, and you can feel what they feel?
Not only sympathize but also feel their suffering. Therefore, emotional energy is extremely powerful.
Or walk into a room, and you can feel bad energy immediately?
Have unpleasant individuals speak to you or give you negative vibes that ruin your peace.
1. Bless Your Home to Keep people with bad energy from entering your home. (anointing oil or holy water)
Surrounding Yourself with Inspiring People
2. You are unique and need to surround yourself around amazing people.
Happy people will reinforce a positive mindset and speak life into the things you want to obtain.
And remove those who impact your mood and don’t build you up.
Primarily, individuals who absorb your positivity by complaining.
Related: 5 WAYS YOU KNOW ITS TIME TO LET YOUR FRIEND GO
3. Use the crystal black tourmaline to absorb negative energies. Black tourmaline is an excellent way to soak and detox toxic people’s negativity from around your body.
4. Increase positivity around you by unsubscribing, unfollowing, muting, removing, and decluttering social media that gets in the way of your happy place.
Helpful Practices to Clear Negative Influences from your House
- Declutter You Home
Decluttering my house with the Marie Kondo method is one of my favorite. My children usually participate as well. Cleaning and organizing come naturally to me, as you can see from my home design website. Overall, the process of completely redecorating a home.
2. Rearrange your Funiture and Use Feng Shui Principles to Balance the Energy in your Office or Workspace. It’s a fantastic method to refresh stale energy and breathe new life into a home by moving furniture. It’s also an inexpensive way to redecorate with a limited budget.
3. Remove undesirable attachments from things you’ve received from other people. Did you know that items may have bad energy? Yes, because you got them at a thrift shop. We never know the backstory of anything or where it came from, nor who has used it previously.
4. Cleanse your home environment to clear negative energies. It contains sage, lavender, and other cleansing essential oils for this purification ritual.
6. Place sea salt, or rock salt bowls around the house and workspace to absorb any negative energies and blockages.
7. Use sage to purify each room by lighting a bundle of leaves and letting the smoke leave. I sage my home quarterly.
Final Thought: Get Rid of Negative Things In a Powerful Way
The negative energy that surrounds us can drain our mental health and entire body and make it hard to stay positive.
Thankfully, this doesn’t need to be your reality any longer – my coaching program will help remove all of the barriers blocking you from achieving goals and living a remarkable life.
I didn’t accomplish what I’ve done without a lot of time and hard work but let’s make it easier for you to identify where those emotions are coming from, so Let’s get started right away by scheduling a free session today. I’m looking forward to hearing from you soon!
Cleanse Your Home + Life Kit
Learning reiki symbols and acquiring tips for reiki meditation and reiki psychic (Medical Intuitive)
I enjoyed reading your post. So glad you mentioned the fear component; it makes sense.
Comments are closed.