10 AMAZINGLY USEFUL MEAL PLANNING TEMPLATE YOU SHOULD HAVE #mealplanning #busymom Click To Tweet
Do you know the power of a good meal planning template?
Why does creating meals every day is such a struggle? Are you always checking for meals to create and think man I need to make my life so much simpler?
Well, my friend with meal planning templates that is possible.
I have collected the most helpful meal planning templates that you can either complete or come with meal ideas!
I know not everyone is organized and even thinking of prepping for a week makes you think this is not for you. But trust me even the unorganized would love these simple meal planning templates to plan out meals for the week and/or month.
The great thing about meal planning is you will eat healthier and save money. Since you won’t need to make that quick run to Chick-fil-a or McDonalds.
By planning ahead, there would be no more days wonder while you stand in the kitchen what’s for dinner. Or I have meat without any sides.
Trips to the store will be simpler.
If you are new to this like me and need help getting started, try these tips for easy menu planning:
- Keep days of the week with a similar theme. Everyone has heard of Taco Tuesday. But take it one step further and make every Tuesday Mexican night. Then Italian Thursday can include a variety of meals like pizza, lasagna, spaghetti, baked ziti, etc.
- Have Pinterest for inspiration. I have a few secret boards too since my children have allergies. Thinking of meal ideas without chicken, dairy and eggs can be difficult but thank goodness for substitution! Use your painters to fill up your meal planning template. For easy recipe ideas, check out my Pinterest Board Easy Dinners for the working mom.
- Multipurpose your meals. You can use meals to make lunch or eat it the next day. My family loves leftovers. And you can also make enough to freeze boom.
- Get your list together the night before you go to the store. We keep our meals on google keep. It allows you to invite a person so we can see each other modifications.
- Use Apps to save money. The best apps for shopping flyers is flipp. And use coupons is Ibotta.
Keep days of the week with a similar theme. Everyone has heard of Taco Tuesday. But take it one step further and make every Tuesday Mexican night. Then Italian Thursday can include a variety of meals like pizza, lasagna, spaghetti,… Click To Tweet
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.
MEAL PLANNING TEMPLATE IDEAS
Image credit to Printable Crush
I have used this printable, and I like the ability to plan for the entire month.
So you shop for what you need in advance and save money.
Image credit to Dear Crissy
Its meal plan printables like this that makes me go crazy. A baking conversion chart…yes. If you love the colors and the minimalist look then check out the printable form Dear Crissy.
Image Credit to Jennie Collier
Now, this is absolutely amazing. A 6-week meal plan printable with recipes links to each meal. So moms, when you are tired and coming home from work you can have a meal in mine without much effort.
So I must include my meal planning template. It’s not all fancy with food options and links but its cute! I fill my sheet up and hang it on the fridge. So when the kids want to know what’s for dinner tonight, they can look at the printable. I keep an Amazon Alexa in the kitchen for recipes. I just Alexa get me a recipe for Chili, and she brings it up. So for all you lazy mom, please grab yourself an Alexa because it will change your life.
Image Credit to The Resourceful Mama
I love how this meal plan printable gives you ideas for meals to prep for the month. Less thinking is always a plus.
Image Credit to Frugal Momeh
There is nothing better than more ways to stay organized. A weekly meal planner, monthly meal planner, and a recipe card set. And it’s very colorful, so you feel completely motivated to get organized.
The meal planning template is pretty simple, but I like the sections to use it up and make ahead. This will save lots of money if you remember to use everything in your freezer before you start grocery shopping.
Image credit to Thirty and Handmade Days
Want to schedule out breakfast lunch and dinner all in one swoop? Check out this cute and simple meal planning template.
9. Free Weekly Meal Planner with Grocery List, Food Tracker, Recipes, and Products (not a printable is an App)
I haven’t tried this out yet but during my search for the best template to share, I came across this amazing app that helps with meal planning and ideas.
10. Weekly Meal Planner – Excel Format
Image credit to Vetex42
Meal Planning is a great way to start meal prepping, which is to prep all your food for the week on one day. The purpose is to stress your self out on one day, creating meals instead of every day. Ok, that’s sort of the reason, but really it saves time, money and sanity.
Meal Plan: Next Step Prep
I am in the beginning stages of meal prep because lawd knows time is not on anyone’s side. Here are a few things recommended to make creating and prepping for meals easier.
- Instant Pot which I already own and love. Just having the meals on the printable is not going to get my meals made after work. But the instant pot is like moms best friend. I can put frozen meat in there! And it cooks in like 30 mins. Because these kids come in the house like they are starving and want a meal in mins. Boom thank the person who invented the Insta Pot.
- Meal Prep Container so I am down to try this, but Sunday is going to struggle. But I’m prepared to make meals and put them in the fridge. Who’s ready to take this journey with me?
- Bento Containers for the Kids. I’m not going to lie these are really cute.
Hope you enjoy these printables as much as I do. What do you use to simply your life and make mealtime easy?