There are several things I can’t live without, that has transformed my life and my efficiency.
Like most practical mom we like things that are useful, and as working mom we want things to make life simpler.
You can buy jewelry, chocolate and things that will make her feel good for a short period. But what you really need is something that would transform her everyday life. Simple items that are practical and creates a better quality of life.
Here are transformation and most useful Mother’s Day gift’s for the working mom: better than your traditional things.
The Great and Magnificent Instant Pot
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.
I know you have heard the rave about an Instant-Pot. And if you haven’t her of it then you must be under a rock.
The Instant Pot is like a crock pot on steroids. It is a great product that allows you to cook dinner quickly and with more favor.
It is like having a fairy godmother in your home.
Goodbye to the days when you had to thaw your food before preparing a meal. Simply add your meat vegetables and starch to the pot, set it 45 mins or so and forget it.
The Instant Pot comes with several options to cook various types of meals. For example, the DUO60 6 Qt 7-in-1 Multi-Use Programmable Pressure Cooker, Slow Cooker, Rice Cooker, Steamer, Sauté, Yogurt Maker and Warmer.
ILife Robot Vacuum Cleaner
The robot vacuum is the best gift to get a mother. It’s like having a little assistant that continuously clean up the floor. The Ilife Robot…
- Automatically starts on its scheduling program and recharge itself on the docking station when the battery runs low
- Is smart enough to not fall down the stairs or not bump into objects on the floor
- Cleans under beds, along with the walls and around the clutter
- The most helpful person in my house.
- Cleans up the mess that kids continually makes on my floor.
This allows me to do other things around the house. Add this to you must buy list, to give a mom peace and mind.
Alexa Echo a Personal Assistant
So we have been using Echo Show for about the past three months. My children received them as a gift from their grandma.
I didn’t know what I was missing because I never knew much about it.
- You can watch video flash briefings, Amazon Video content
- security cameras, photos which allow me to keep an eye on my son when he is home alone
- weather forecasts,
- to-do and shopping lists
- listen to Audible audiobooks,
- My children make video calls to grandparents
- Play music such as Kids Bop
- You can ask Alexa to show you the front door
- We can monitor our daughter”s baby’s room
- It can also turn on lights or the TV, set thermostats, control Amazon Video on Fire TV, and more
- Set a quick alarm
It’s like having your own personal secretary.
An ultimate Mom Planner
I’m all for organization and getting my current life in order.
I think necklaces, bracelets, flowers and all that jazz are wonderful but I will go head over heels for practical gifts.
There are moms like me those love things that can make their life easier.
The gifts that help them stay sane so pick up a good planner, you will thank me later. Then top it off with an awesome command station gifts!
The Best Planners for Moms with inspirational quotes, goal setting prompt, daily organization, medical & immunization records, and more. Check out more about the Organized Mom Planner to get your mom off to the right start.
Why gift someone any gift when you can give them something they will need and be able to use every day. There are so many chooses to give something for someone you love. But a mom deserves more. A mom appreciates luxury items but really want something practical.
UPDATE: the vacuum I have is sold out so here is the new version of I life vacuum.