Mom Journal Prompts for Self-Discovery, Clarity & Purpose (+ PDF )
Ready for the perfect journal prompts for self-discovery questions that actually help you to dive into finding more about your desire and dreams?
Are you tired of turning your wheels, hoping one day things will become clearer?
The problem could be something as simple as not asking yourself the thought-provoking questions that will lead you to true discovery.
I know because I was there.
I remember feeling lost and not knowing which direction was right for me. I was tired of taking chances and just going with the flow while everyone around me began to level up.
It wasn’t until I started diving into my purpose and how it aligned with my core values that I finally found myself and trust myself.
Related: 6 Painless Quizzes to Kickstart Finding your Passion
Things I want you to take away from this are never too late to reinvent yourself or discover who you are.
And you can never be too busy either.
Although life takes you on a wild and challenging path, it’s still… your path, your journey, and your lessons.
So take the time to answer these self-discovery questions to unlock your potential because you deserve it.
JOURNAL PROMPTS FOR SELF DISCOVERY
Dive deep find out what you want out of life and why.
I know you want to find that part of your life that’s for you. You have children and they tend to take so much of your energy that you don’t leave yourself any.
I know there are dreams and goals in your life that you want to tackle.
You want to become successful but don’t know how or where to start.
Not only because of time but because of the belief system we have adopted since having children.
Tip: Work on believing you are as good as I know you are by reading 60+ Positive Affirmations to Change your Mindset and Boost Your Self Confidence
Recreate the Story you Tell Yourself.
We all create this story in our head that we believe will happen or should happen. But, most of the time it’s to protect ourselves from the hurt and disappointment of letting down others.
But, those story needs to be changed. And I give you permission!
So eliminate the story you tell yourself.
- I can’t focus on myself until the kids are off to college
- I would get a better job, but what about daycare or the schedule
- Achieving your dreams with kids are nearly impossible
- But, I want to share a few moms who have done it with kids.
Moms make the impossible, possible because we are resourceful
Besides, there are plenty of moms who rock. And trust me, they didn’t just wake up there. It’s a lot of effort, commitment, sacrifice, and dealing with mom guilt.
I have a friend El Marsh a mom of 4 under five years old who runs her own party planning company.
Then there is Carly at mommyonpurpose.com whom I wrote an amazing guest post on C Section Recovery tips. She runs a blog and makes over 20,000 a month..blogging from home!
Jia on Marriage & Motherhood runs a YouTube channel teaching moms how to get out of debt.
And one of my favs, Mattie James, an Instagram influencer and mother of 3 who runs a business by advertising for brands.The point is to let your kids be your motivation, not your limitation. #momswhohustle #mykidsaremymotivation #momboss #idothingsformykids Click To Tweet
Ready to get to the journal prompt questions so you can develop self-knowledge and have the tools you need to stride to more?Discovering who you are today is the first step to being who you will be tomorrow.” Destiny’s Odyssey Click To Tweet
Related: How To Access The Key To Success: Revealing Your Strengths
QUESTIONS TO ASK YOURSELF: BULLET JOURNAL PROMPTS FOR CLARITY & A DEVELOP INTENTION
- What are my values? (list found here)
- One thing I’ve always wished for is…
- If I was debt free, what would I be doing?
- One thing I know I need to work on is…
- I’m most proud that I can…
- What is my definition of success?
- How do I define work-life balance? What does it look like?
- If you didn’t have kids what would you be doing? Or already done?
- What skill do I need to work on my passion?
- What are the best books you ever read? Why?
- What skills have I developed since having kids? How can I use that on my resume?
- My Ultimate goal? This year? In my life?
- Who are the people I trust friends/family? ( why)
- What is my biggest fear? Where did it originate? ( relationships, parents, childhood)
- Top 10 things I am most grateful for?
- The quality I admire most about myself?
- Ten quick facts about me?
- What makes me happy and relaxed?
- What are five things that get in the way of my happiness? ( how can eliminate, streamline, or make peace with it)
- What quote do I love?
- What is my life motto?
- Something that I’d love to do today (that I can easily do!) is…
- How can I create a self-care routine?
- What is my life bucket list?
- What do I wish I could make money doing?
- What does the perfect day look like?
- If I can eliminate one thing from my life to ?
- If I could change one thing about the world, what would it be?
- Tomorrow, I promise I will…
- What do I need to let go of in my life so that I can move forward?
- I want to learn how to…
- What is my priority for next week?
- My favorite song is
- If I could redo yesterday, what would I do differently?
- I need to spend less time ____and more time ___
- Am I happy with my family dynamic?
- Am I happy in my career?
- What I want to accomplish right now
- What do I need to do for myself today?
- What person do I admire? Why?
- What am I currently struggling with?
- What talent can I do with ease?
- What will my life look like in 3 years? 5years? 10 years? Create a vision board
- What adds to my stress? How can I reduce it?
- What makes my life feel complicated? How can I simplify it?
- What can I do right now to offer myself support?
- Have I been holding myself back? How can I change that?
- How can I create a more balanced life?
- Where can I create a space for myself? What would it look and feel like?
- How do I define intentional living?
- What do I enjoy doing in my free time? How can I make more time for it?
- What goals do I want to achieve this quarter?
- What steps will I take outside my comfort zone to achieve these goals?
- Who can I talk to that has been where I am trying to go?
- What do I need to learn today that will help with my goal?
- Do I have an issue with time management and organization? How can I streamline it? Apps-books-etc.
- What area can I learn more about to make me feel more confident in my career?
- What is my ideal routine? How can I make it a reality?
- What can I remove from my to-do list?
- What can I outsource to make life simpler? (Perfect purchase to help keep life simple)
- What do I do every day to maintain life vs improve it?
Download a FREE printable bullet journal prompt
Need more organization in your life so that you can achieve balance & set goals purposefully? I use the Organize Planner to keep me motivated, focused, and inspired.
Pick one journal prompt for self-discovery and share below. I would love to hear it!
Thank you for these topics
Welcome! Glad you found them useful.
Comments are closed.