Are you in a place in your life where you want more? More money-More happiness – More rest- More balance- More success
Do you feel trying to get more is not easily attainable and you need clarity?
Take the time to answer these self-discovery questions to unlock your potential.
QUICK SHOT OUT FOR MY MOMS: SELF DISCOVERY JOURNAL PROMPTS FOR MOMS
As parents, it may be difficult to advance in life and become your definition of success.
Not only because of time but because of the belief system we adopted since having children.
- I can’t focus on myself until the kids are off to college
- I would get a better job but what about daycare or the schedule
- Achieving your dreams with kids are nearly impossible
- But, I want to share a few moms who have done it with kids.
El Marsh a mom of 4 under 5 years old who runs her own party planning company.
Carly at mommyonpurpose.com who runs a blog and makes over 20,000 a month..blogging from home!
Related: HOW TO START A BLOG THE RIGHT WAY
Jia on marriage & motherhood runs a YouTube channel teaching moms how to get out of debt.
Mattie James an Instagram influencer who makes money from advertising brands products.
So I ask this writing journal prompt questions so you can develop self-knowledge and have the tools you need to stride to more.
“Discovering who you are today is the first step to being who you will be tomorrow.” Destiny’s Odyssey Click To Tweet
QUESTIONS TO ASK YOURSELF THESE BULLET JOURNAL PROMPTS FOR CLARITY & A DEVELOP INTENTION
- What are my values? (list found here)
- One thing I’ve always wished for is…
- If I was debt free what would I be doing?
- One thing I know I need to work on is…
- I’m most proud that I…
- What is my definition of success?
- How do I define work-life balance? What does it look like?
- If you didn’t have kids what would you be doing? Or already done?
- What skill do I need to work in my passion?
- What is the best book you read? Why?
- What skills have I developed since having kids? How can I use that on my resume?
- A big goal that I would like to achieve? This year? In my life?
- Who are my top go to friends/family?
- What is My biggest fear? How can I face it?
- Top 10 things I am most grateful for?
- The quality I admire most about myself?
- 10 quick facts about me?
- What makes me happy and relaxed?
- 5 things that get in the way of my happiness?
- What quote do I love?
- What is my life motto?
- Something that I’d love to do today (that I can easily do!) is…
- How can I create a self-care routine?
- What is my life bucket list?
- What do I wish I could make money doing?
- What does the perfect day look like?
- If I can eliminate one thing from my life what would it be?
- If I could change one thing about the world what would it be?
- Tomorrow, I promise I will…
- What do I need to let go of in my life so that I can move forward?
- I want to learn how to…
- What is my priority for next week?
- My favorite song is
- If I could redo yesterday, what would I do differently?
- I need to spend less time ____and more time ___
- Am I happy with my family dynamic?
- Am I happy in my career?
- What I want to accomplish right now
- What do I need to do for myself today?
- What person do I admire? Why?
- What am I currently struggling with?
- What talent can I do with ease?
- What will my life look like in 3 years? 5years? 10 years?
- What adds to my stress? How can I reduce it?
- What makes my life feel complicated? How can I simplify it?
- What can I do right now to offer myself support?
- Have I been holding myself back? How can I change that?
- How can I create a more balanced life?
- Where can I create a space for myself? What would it look and feel like?
- How do I define intentional living?
- What do I enjoy doing in my free time? How can I make more time for it?
- What goals do I want to achieve this quarter?
- What steps will I take outside my comfort zone to achieve these goals?
- Who can I talk to that has been where I am trying to go?
- What do I need to learn today that will help with my goal?
- Do I have an issue with time management and organization? How can I streamline it? Apps-books-etc.
- What area can I learn more about to make me feel more confident in my career?
- What is my ideal routine? How can I make it a reality?
- What can I remove from my to-do list?
- What can I outsource to make life simpler? (Perfect purchase to help keep life simple)
- What do I do every day to maintain life vs improve it?
Need more organization in your life so that you can achieve balance & set goals purposefully? I use the Organize Planner to keep me motivated, focused and inspired.